Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ah, the joys of dating...again.  Internet dating...even better (or not). I thought perhaps internet dating would give me the opportunity to "get to know" someone a little better and in particular that it would ease that first date awkwardness.  Sigh...I didn't consider the awkward email communications or chats.   One of my new "friends" sent me the questionnaire below thinking it would help him know me better.  When I bristled at the questions (you'll see why), he told me I misunderstood him.  That the questions were for me???  Really?  

 * here is the text of THAT email...

Whatever your looking for (Lover,Life Partner) these questions will help me, understand...
Why do you use the Internet to find a man? 

How many men do you want to find? 

How do you feel about women who sleep with a lot of men?

Do you care about finding the perfect man?
Have you dated more than one man at a time?
Are you comfortable talking about sex?

Is sex a big deal with you? 

Do you have tattoos? 
Do you feel that you will not find to right man to support you?
Growing up, did you have a strong male figure in your family? 
Do you daydream about love and romance, and how your life will be in the future?
 

He sent me his responses and no, they did not make the questions any better...  Some of his answers made no sense. I especially liked the finding the perfect man question...and the finding the right man to support me. I sent him my own questions...#1 of which was ... Do YOU have a job? Car? Home?  LOL.  Yes I was being facetious and hoping he would call me on it but ... he did not.


I have waited a while to post this...as I am now seeing someone I met through an internet dating site. (I can assure you he did not send any questions like this...)  Thought internet daters out there would enjoy AND take heed.  If he starts out with questions like this he probably has some issues... just a few. But that's just me. 


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment